The Concept of Community Colleges in United States Developed in the early 20th Centuries. These Colleges are publically funded offering higher education and trainings according to needs of the local community.
Around 60 Countries have adopted community college as role model for quality education.
e.g Turkey, Singapore, Jordon India, Australia, Canada and Others
To bridge the gap between urban and rural communities by ensuring accessible and affordable high quality (Primary and Secondary)education and Vocational/technical training programs using modern teaching-learning methods for students of rural communities.
Our MissionIBA Community Colleges are to be leading institutes in academic and vocational /technical programs, characterized by continuous improvement, innovation, and community responsiveness. We visualize a future where quality education is accessible and affordable for all.
- Community: Our community includes students, faculty, staff, parents, and community leaders; and is built upon collaborative learning, mutual respect, smooth communication, and civic responsibility.
- Excellence: IBA Community Colleges believe in and strive for excellence in all the spheres of academic and professional life through a system of continuous improvement based on assessment, accountability and engagement with local communities.
- Diversity: IBA Community Colleges appreciate diversity among individuals and cultures and consider it as strength that blends us in a versatile society.
- Innovation: Acknowledging the importance of rapidly changing world, IBA Community Colleges foster innovation in all areas to meet the demands of future.
- Integrity: IBA Community Colleges adhere to highest ethical standards in all professional dealings and promote fairness and transparency among its entire faculty, staff, students and other stakeholders.